Kellogg's Pop Tarts - Not Just For Breakfast!
Here in the UK we know only three flavours of Pop Tarts and we know only that you're supposed to pop them in our toasters for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast.
But Pop Tarts are so much more than that! Not only do they enjoy what seems like hundreds of flavours over in America, Pop Tarts can be used for creating delicious sweet snacks and deserts too!
Who knew they Pop Tart could be so versatile. Here's just ONE idea for an alternative use for Pop Tarts. And when you're done drooling over this, check out our entire range of mind boggling flavours!
What You'll Need
What To Do
- Cut the two Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts in half and spread the ice cream topping on the unfrosted sides.
- Top with the halved cherries and spread the whipped topping over the cherries over them.
- Place the remaining halves of the Pop Tarts on top, unfrosted side down.
- Wrap the sandwiches individually in cling film (or Saran Wrap!) and freeze for around three hours until firm.
- Remove from the cling film and ENJOY!
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Sugar, Dextrose, Soybean and Palm Oil (with TBHQ for freshness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Cracker Meal, Corn Syrup, contains two percent or less of Whey, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Calcium Carbonate, Egg Whites, Caramel Color, Color added, Mono- and Diglycerides, Palm Oil, Cornstarch, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
Contains - Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Ingredients
*Produced from genetically modified maize. **May have an adverse effect on activity & attention in children. Imported by CL Trading Ltd. Unit 3-7 Littlemoss Business Park, Droylsden, M43 7EF.