Reese's have been combining delicious chocolate with smooth (and crunchy!) peanut butter for a very long time. Here's
some fun and interesting facts about the peanut butter kings!
- In 2013 Reese's celebrated their 85th birthday!
- Every year Reese's make enough Peanut Butter Cups to feed one to every single person in the US, Europe, Africa, China,
India, Australia AND Japan!
- There is an official "I Love Reese's" day every year - May 18th!
- Astronaut Alan Shepard travelled to the moon with a peanut...that's the furthest one has EVER been!
- TV's talking horse Mr Ed was made to look like he was talking using peanut butter!
- Peanut butter lover? Then November is your official "Peanut Butter Lovers" month!
We love Reese's in all its forms, give them all a try, you're in for a treat!
RECIPE: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
; VEGETABLE OIL (SUNFLOWER AND PALM OIL); DEXTROSE; NONFAT MILK
; COCOA; SALT; HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (PALM AND CANOLA OIL); SOY LECITHIN; NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOUR; TBHQ (PRESERVATIVE); CITRIC ACID.