h3>Kellogg's Pop Tarts - Not Just For Breakfast!
Here in the UK we know only three flavours of Pop Tarts and we know only that you're supposed to pop them in our toasters for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast.
But Pop Tarts are so much more than that! Not only do they enjoy what seems like hundreds of flavours over in America, Pop Tarts can be used for creating delicious sweet snacks and deserts too!
Who knew they Pop Tart could be so versatile. Here's just ONE idea for an alternative use for Pop Tarts. And when you're done drooling over this, check out our entire range of mind boggling flavours!
What You'll Need
What To Do
- Cut the two Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts in half and spread the ice cream topping on the unfrosted sides.
- Top with the halved cherries and spread the whipped topping over the cherries over them.
- Place the remaining halves of the Pop Tarts on top, unfrosted side down.
- Wrap the sandwiches individually in cling film (or Saran Wrap!) and freeze for around three hours until firm.
- Remove from the cling film and ENJOY!
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soybean and Palm Oil (With TBHQ for Freshness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Contains 2% or lessof Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Milled Corn, Mono- and diglycerides, Sodium, Stearoyl Lactylate, Colour Added, Gelatin, Datem, E129, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Cultures*, Niacinamide, Caramel Colour, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), E102, E110, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride).
Contains Wheat, Milk, and Soy Ingredients.